Total Pageviews

Friday, May 6, 2011

Cinco De Mayo

Hey guys, I'm back, with another update.  Have been busy the past couple of nights, so I haven't really had time to update the blog and get back to everyone.

Anyways, my latest exploits include margarita mix, hookah, drunk longboarding and floor crashing.  I ended up chilling with one of my girlfriends from 7th grade!  It was pretty weird getting updated with each other, because she's alot different than the person I knew back when.

Today I ended up going with a friend to replace her phone, (she was going to give me her old one to use as a mp3 player), but they said she had to trade the phone in with her .  FML;  I also raced a train that runs through the local mall, and transports kids.  Needless to say the conductor lost.


  Been running around all over the place, and I'm finally taking a night off to just chill out.


This next track I'm posting is a very cool song, that was dubbed A State Of Trance's tune of the year in 2009.

The song is called "Tuvan" by Gaia.  It is the perfect mix of buildups and choppy female vocal samples, stirfried with crossfading and a trancey vibe.  CHECK THIS OUT!  I guarantee you'll like it, and if you don't...well, I'm not refunding your bandwidth.


Also, because I feel shit for being out on this blog for a couple days, (and need to relax), I'm going to post a song that's been a personal favorite for a long time.  This next piece of music I'm posting is a song called "halcyon on and on", and is a key player in my fight against insomnia.  Put a pair of deep bass head phones on, turn the treble+high tones up to just the right level and sink into the back of your chair, this one's a doozy.

The artist of this amazing work is "Orbital", a well known oldschool techno band.  I saw them recently ( last year) at Ultra Music Festival, playing live.  They only mixed a good 45 seconds of this song into their set, but it was the best 45 seconds I have ever spent standing in front of a stage.



Stay tuned guys, I have a pretty ossum song in the posting that isn't too popular but hell of catchy, and has a very special vibe to it, that I'll be posting here soon.  Keep your eyes peeled.

2 comments: