Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fucking aye, my car hood flew up on me!

How about on my way back from walmart, I was going 55 and the hood suddenly flew up on me.  It's a great thing no one was on the road, because I couldn't see shit.  I pulled over, and checked the damage.  Luckily, the hood was already a half inch too high, so it didn't hit the windshield, or damage the sunroof.

FUCKING THING SUCKS!

In lieu of recent events, I'm posting deadmau5's FML, short for fuck my life.  This was recorded from his terminal 5 new york set.  Amazing set, pick it off your favorite file site asap!


*deep breaths*, alright.  I figure I should post a chillout song, because I'm fucking stressed.

So, here's a cool track by Wippenburg, that I cought off of Armin Van Buuren's ASOT.

Badass hook, cool groove all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment